A little about us
Home Connections is a non-profit software house and a social enterprise established in 2001. We are wholly owned and controlled by local authorities and housing associations across the UK.
We provide 'best of breed' technology, SaaS, PaaS and consultancy to the public and private sector.
We design and build online software solutions for local authorities and registered providers.
Home Connections is a growing company and has a solid base of over 200 local authorities, registered providers, social enterprises and private sector customers.
Constant evolution Request a Callback
In the past fifteen years we have processed over 20 million bids and our system continues to evolve each and every day. We form a partnership with our clients and work with them to provide the most effective and efficient solution for their needs.
Home Connections’ mission is to use the latest technology to help people understand their housing options, to prevent and relieve homelessness and ultimately to secure the home of their choice.
Home Connections wants to provide a great customer experience for our local authority and housing association clients and their housing customers; wowing them with the quality of our products and the service we provide.
Partnership Request a Callback
Home Connections strength is to collaborate, co-create and partner with organisations to get things done. We are always looking for opportunities with organisations that can lead to the delivery of services and projects, both existing and new.
- We specialise in providing focused client-side advice and support acting as part of the team. Our staff have backgrounds in IT, business analysis, project management and consultancy.
- We are steeped in the culture of the social housing market and our staff also come from allocations, senior level operations and customer service transformation.
- As a team we have decades of experience, using robust project management skills to deliver sound technical solutions.
The areas where can offer support and partnership are:
- Joint Bids for Funding
- Workshops to establish objectives, roles and responsibilities
- Joint tendering
- Outsourced lettings functions – marketing, advertising, channel-shift
Tailored to you
Our systems can be tailored to your requirements, making the perfect business fit for you and your customers.
The history of Home Connections is one of continuous innovation. We have been providing result driven solutions to companies and organisations since 2000. We work tirelessly to continually improve services that help your organisation to achieve more. We use the most appropriate technology and partners to make sure our clients can benefit from talent across the globe, so that you get well specified products with low risk and high return on investment (ROI).
Because we design systems around your customer needs – the end product is both logical and user friendly. We provide services to support every aspect of the design, planning, regeneration, sale, lettings and options process for local authorities, registered providers and private developers and landlords.
We have remained faithful to our vision of putting "the home seeker in the driving seat" by transforming the balance of power between the housing landlord and the home seeker in favour of the latter. We now have a multitude of features on our CBL portals that allow housing applicants to gain a deeper understanding of the nature of supply and demand for social housing to determine the most suitable housing option.
Our ISO promise to you
It is the policy of Home Connections Lettings Limited to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 27001:2017 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Home Connections Lettings Limited to:
- Give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external where appropriate and determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system. These include but not limited to customers and clients and their requirements are documented in contracts, purchase order and specifications etc;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution;
- Provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and information security policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality and information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and information security and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.