Our Home Connections Scottish User Group will be returning to Glasgow on the 10th of December and you are invited for the launch of hope system and its brand new app in Scotland!
This fully configurable case management system is ready to support Scottish local authorities and Housing Associations to assess homelessness cases, record and provide advice as well as accommodation options. At this seminar, you will have as well the opportunity to hear from Trans Union on Fraud Detection, a speaker from the Netherlands on the Circular Economy and much more!
Date & Time: Monday, 10th December 2018, 12:30 – 16:30
Location: Wheatley House, 25 Cochrane Street, Glasgow, G1 1H
* hope, the Homelessness Reduction / Case Management software launch - Kam Basra, Home Connections Operations Director
* Fraud Detection - James Underhill, from Trans Union (Call Credit), on how can a simple addition to your current system help to tackle Identity Fraud.
* Circular Economy - Vincent Gruis, from TU Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands, on Circular Economy.
* House Exchange - Find out how House Exchange’s latest developments are delivering successful outcomes for both landlords and their tenants.
* Homefinder UK - with properties all over Scotland, this national mobility scheme is a dedicated case management service designed to reduce homelessness in your borough.