We are proud to be ahead of technology innovations for the housing sector. After pioneering the first mobile smartphone app dedicated to social housing, our feature-rich Choice-Based Lettings software can now facilitate virtual viewings for social housing properties. This add-on allows you to offer more democratic and convenient property viewings, not limited by travel restrictions and other measures.
Why implement Virtual Tours?
- Take property advertising to the next level and reach more customers
- Home seekers can visualise a property from the comfort of their own home
- Save on travelling costs for both housing officers and housing applicants
- Reduce risks of refusals and help customers find their ideal home easier
- Offer contact-free property viewing created with social distancing in mind
- Help individuals to ascertain the accessibility of the property and if it will meet their needs or requirements
How it works
All you have to do is to record the video via a smartphone or other camera device. Videos can then be uploaded to our CBL system and enable viewings to take place without or with limited physical access. It only takes few clicks for housing officers to upload videos through our Choice-Based Lettings software. The video will be displayed on the property details page on your portal with a full-screen mode option.
Virtual tours in one place
Manage all videos on one screen through the video management tool available. You can edit title, descriptions, add or delete videos to/from CBL, without having to open each property individually.
More immersive user experience
Provide a full overview of the property by displaying virtual tours alongside property advert notes, floor plans and images. If you wish to provide a 360° virtual tours view, we may offer a video recording service in future for an additional fee.