Transform how you manage your housing applications through our sophisticated central person/household system. Based on a customer self-service model, the system will improve your service through 24/7 availability and a user-friendly online registration form with built-in eligibility engine.
You can reduce your paper trail and automate tasks to save you time and resources. To enhance your housing suite, our Housing Register can be fully integrated with our Choice-Based lettings (CBL) system and the Homelessness Reduction Act software, hope.
Intelligent real-time eligibility calculator
Reduce non-eligible people applying for housing through the Housing Register’s real-time eligibility engine. This intelligent built-in engine will calculate your policy in real time as the user progresses through the registration form. An outcome can be display at the end of the form if you wish so. Going beyond accessing band and bedroom needs, the system can also calculate eligibility according to medical need, local connection priority, under occupation/overcrowding and more.
Rich and easily extracted data at your fingertips
As a single database of applicants, you can have a full online overview of applications, broken down into different categories. It also includes Change of Circumstances or incoming applications. Other benefits include:
- A fully configurable Report Builder tool for in-depth insights and option to export reports to PDF or Excel
- Ability to add documents such as Proof of ID, Proof of Savings, Tenancy Agreements and much more
Configurable set-up / Workflows
Our Housing Register’s workflow is highly configurable and flexible. We help setup a basic system workflow in the beginning and provide training on the configurable areas. Changes in your business’ processes can be easily accommodated without requiring changes or extra costs. Here are some examples of how the system can be configured:
- Create application statuses – as many as required, including assigning CBL status
- Map status to application type
- Re-order statuses to show in the best way for your team
- Manage status changes
- Setup up status actions
- Set status permissions – on both the user group level and on a status level